Your #1 Resource for Training and Tools to help you start making money online with ZNZ programs.
Promote ZNZ through Social Networking Sites
Social Networking is a big deal these days. Millions of people sign in to their accounts everyday to check on their friends, family members, acquaintances and even people they can't stand or don't even know!
The power of advertising through social networking sites is nothing new. Haven't you noticed all of the advertisements that are displayed all over your screen when you're signed in to your account?
Something you need to realize is that people are banking thousands of dollars because they're utilizing these sites effectively. Some of the techniques that are used to do this are actually completely free.
Yes, there is paid advertising available. However, if you understand how to work around these options then you're setting yourself up for success.
ZNZ is an easy program to promote through social networking sites because everyone wants to make some extra cash. Especially if they can do it while sitting in their comfy chair, eating junk food, and drinking soda. The American dream right? Kinda sad, but let's move on.
Here are some examples of how you can start advertising on Social Networking sites completely free:
Fun Fact: 41.6% of Americans are active users of Facebook
- Post on your wall about your new endeavors with ZNZ. Let people know that they too can make money online and make sure you post a link to your capture page so they can sign up through you.
- Post on other people's wall. Don't overdue it or you'll most likely get blocked from being able to post, but if you post moderately on select individuals walls (preferably people with a large amount of friends) then you should see some decent results.
- Create a ZNZ Profile for yourself. Ever see how bands and businesses can make their own profiles? You can too! Anyone can! Just goto the main page. Scroll down to where you see the sign up button. Under that button you will see a link that says "Create a Page for a celebrity, band or business". Click on that link, sign up for the account, link it to your main user account and thats it! You can add images, write articles and promote directly from your business profile.
- Leave posts and comments on business profiles that fit a similar category to what you're promoting.
- Post, tweet, and blog on a regular basis to show people the progress you're making. People like to see results. If you show them that you're getting results then they'll be more likely to trust the programs that you're offering.
(the more friends or connections you have on your profile - the better results you'll most likely get)
There are a lot of social networking sites out there. The more you use, the more success you will have. I've provided a list of free social networking sites in the tools section.
How to Get Started:
Sign Up for ZNZ Here: